Java/J2EE Job Interview Companion is a book having 400+ Java/J2EE Interview questions with clear and concise answers for job seekers (junior/senior developers, architects, team/technical leads), promotion seekers, pro-active learners and interviewers. Free download Lulu top 100 best seller. Increase your earning potential by learning, applying and succeeding. Learn the fundamentals relating to Java/J2EE in an easy to understand questions and answers approach. Covers 400+ popular interview Q&A with lots of diagrams, examples, code snippets, cross-referencing and comparisons. This is not only an interview guide but also a quick reference guide, a refresher material and a roadmap covering a wide range of Java/J2EE related topics.
In a glance
- In its own ethics, this is a very unique book.
- Though there are tons of internet sites listing the j2ee interview questions, the author of this book has taken great effort and care to list the questions and answers.
- The book leaves no topics un-turned. Gives very clear and short explanations for every topic and questions and goes through in detail if needed.
- The answers were followed by neat images if necessary, which many another site/book doesn’t.
- This book will certainly help both the interview host and attendee.
- I liked the chapters related to Design patterns, web services and Testing, which you may not find in other books/sites.
- Very well organized for quick interview preparation as well.
- The advantages and disadvantages of each piece of j2ee are discussed.
- Section 3 of this book “how would you go about…” is very well written and each question was the real one that you will come across in the technical interview.
- Reading this book will surely give you confidence for answering the questions that were not covered in this book for brevity reasons.
- The best bet for preparing a j2ee technical interview and its worth buying.
Get knowledge and spread …
Have a nice day